Di saat tengah bersedih panggung wayang Teluk Intan tak tayang Bajrangi Bhaijaan, muncul DVDlink movie ni semalam. Siapa tak happy dapat tengok movie power sama awal dengan orang lain?! And I've watched it and I'm happy to the max! Woohoooo!
Bajrangi Bhaijaan is a movie about how Pawan (Salman Khan) try to rescue Munni (Harshaali Malhotra) whom separated from her mother at the country crossborder. Masa nak tolong Munni ni banyak halangan yang Pawan dapat disebabkan Munni bisu lepas terjatuh dari gaung. Dari buat police report sampai lah dah jejak ke Pakistan sebab Pawan masuk tanpa passport ataupun visa untuk hantar Munni. Bila dah sampai di Pakistan, Pawan dengan Munni terjumpa wartawan, Chand Nawab (Nawazuddin Siddique). Asalnya Chand Nawab ni nak follow Pawan dengan Munni sebab diorang berdua disyaki jadi spy India tapi sudahnya dia pun tolong Pawan hantar Munni balik rumah sekali. Lots and lots of fun and emotional scene in this movie and you guys should watch eventhough you already knew the storyline from any review.
Why you guys should watch it :
1. It's a positive, humorous and emotional movie. The message from the movie, 'clean heart helps people from any kind of race or religion' was being highlighted clearly in this movie. Totally a must watch family movie!
2. Tak banyak dialog pun movie ni mampu buat audience menangis & gelak berdekah. It's an emotional roller-coaster. Kejap gelak, kejap menangis and kudos to Harshaali, even without script, you capture million of hearts who have watched this movie.
3. I totally love Chand Nawab's character because it's my first time to watch Nawaz play comical role. The part when he asked how Pawan would help Munni find her mother since Bajrangbali not exist in Pakistan is the part when I laughed the most. He made it looks so funny! And other scene such as when the police officer send them to an old guy house. He is so talented I tell you!
4. Salman Khan's acting is worth to watch after Harshaali and Nawaz in this movie. This is the first movie of him after so long where it is realistic and do not have scene where he have to show off his body. Ah yeah, the part he got beaten with the police but it's not a fighting scene so it's an exception. He plays role as Pawan and influence people. He is inspirational in this movie. Seriously, no argument.
5.Walaupun dalam movie ni ada mistake such as Pakistan banned YouTube, Pawan telling lies at the first scene where he met Munni eventhough he is an honest man, the cricket match schedule, Munni waving instead of giving flying kiss in Chand Nawab's video and other error scene, all of this can be forgiven because it was just a story and it's really not that big till can effect us from watching this. Totally can ignore all this cute little mistakes. I enjoy throughout the movie. It is fun to have such a great movie in our fav list.
6. Cinematoghraphy and the songs is one of the great things they can offer in this movie. Totally love Selfie Le Le Re, Tu Chahiye, Chicken Kuk-O-Doo & Tu Jo Mila songs.
Bajrangi Bhaijaan memang powerful walaupun storyline dia simple je and it did reach my expectation and even higher! Kalau kena pilih antara PK ataupun Bajrangi Bhaijaan, I'll definitely choose BB. The storyline is unique, tak cliche, the message is loud and clear, scene lawak tu natural and bukannya recycle. Emotional scene pun menusuk tepat ke hati. I simply love it and this movie deserves 10/10!